In order to create this list, we had reviewed a lot of pita from the same category, and then select products that have the best ratings and reviews. This article was created in hopes of helping you decide what product would suit your needs best. If you choose to buy products from the best brands, it increases the chance you will get a product at a fair price. In every category, you’ve seen hundreds of products and all companies claim that their product represents the best deal. With so many products in every category, as well as advertisements claiming this product is the best one to buy at a retail store it’s easy to get lost.
Cheaper pita can often be made better than the expensive one. Promotion is a crucial aspect for businesses and they put a lot of dollars in their products. Since of this, you are more likely to ultimately choose one their products. It is common to save money by following the buying guide. Through our top 10 best pita list, you’ll notice that there are a few less expensive products as well as higher-priced ones.
1. Stacy's Flavored Pita Chips, 1 Ounce (Pack of 24)
- Includes 8 (1 ounce) bags each of Stacy's Pita Thins Simply Naked, 5 Cheese, and Garlic & Herb...
- Stacy’s Simply Naked Pita Crisps have the same flavor you love, but with a thinner, flakier bite
- Baked, no artificial colors or flavors, made with all non GMO ingredients, and no MSG
- Perfect size to take on the go for an easy & irresistible snack
- Delicious paired with Sabra Hummus, your favorite dip, a wedge of cheese or a glass of wine
2. Toufayan Bakery, Keto Pita Bread, High Fiber and Protein,...
- PREMIUM QUALITY - Delicious, soft pita bread that fit into the ketogenic lifestyle. Packed with...
- NUTRITIONAL FACTS - Each Keto pita is 140 calories, has 13g of Fiber, 7g of Protein, 0g of Sugar and...
- DELICIOUS & VERSATILE - Keto Bread? You read that right! Toufayan Keto breads are diet friendly and...
- SHELF LIFE - Our Keto Pita has a 7 day shelf life upon arrival. We recommend freezing unopened...
- WHAT’S INCLUDED - Comes with 3 Packages of Toufayan Bakery Keto Pita Bread, 15 Pitas Total.
3. P.I.T.A. (L.A. Liaisons Book 3)
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Blaine, Brooke (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 275 Pages - 01/29/2017 (Publication Date) - Brooke Blaine (Publisher)
4. Stacy's Pita Chips, Simply Naked, 1.5-Ounce Bags (Pack of...
- Stacey's Pita Chips - Simply Naked - 1.5 oz - Case of 24
- Dairy Free
5. Toufayan Bakery, Whole Wheat Pita Bread for Sandwiches,...
- PREMIUM QUALITY - Buy directly from 'Toufayan Bakeries' for guaranteed freshness, customer service...
- NUTRITIONAL FACTS - Cholesterol Free and Trans Fat Free. Certified Kosher Pareve. Each pita has 7g...
- DELICIOUS & VERSATILE - Convenient, versatile and less splitting than the leading brand. Can be...
- SHELF LIFE - Our Pita Bread has a 7 Day Shelf Life upon arrival. We recommend freezing unopened...
- WHAT’S INCLUDED - Comes with 3 Packages of Whole Wheat Toufayan Bakery Pita, 18 pitas total.
6. Simple Mills Veggie Flour Pita Crackers, Himalayan Salt -...
- Simple, real, wholesome ingredients are simply, really, wholly delicious. We brought veggies to the...
- With a classic pita taste, these dippable, crunchy-like-a-pita-chip crackers feature veggies as the...
- Certified Gluten-Free, Grain Free, Soy Free, Corn Free, Gums/Emulsifiers Free, Non-GMO Project...
- 1/3 serving of vegetables per serving
- Classic pita cracker taste, made with only purposeful ingredients
7. Joseph's Pita Bread Value 3-Pack, Flax Oat Bran and Whole...
- Includes 3 packages (6 pitas per package / 18 pitas total)
- High Protein- 6g Protein and 1.5g Fat per serving
- 7g Net Carbs and 60 Calories per serving; 6.5" Diameter
- Good source of Omega-3 ALA. Vegan.
- Pita Bread ships FRESH, not frozen so be sure to consume within two weeks OR freeze unopened for up...
8. BFree Gluten Free Pita Bread, 10 Count (19.4 Ounce Total)
- 10 Pitas
- Gluten free
- Wheat free
- Vegan friendly
- Non GMO
9. Josephs: Flax, Oat Bran & Whole Wheat Flour Pita Bread, 8 Oz
- FLAX, OAT BRAN & WHOLE WHEAT PITA BREAD
- 6g Protein per serving Good source of Omega-3 ALA
- Product size: 6.5” One bag 6 Pita - Kosher Certified
- FRESH NEW LOOK! SAME GREAT PITA BREAD!
- Flax, Oat Bran & Whole Wheat breads are available as pita, lavash and wraps.
10. Stacy's Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips, Pack of 3
- Three pack of Stacy's Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips, 7.5 Oz Bags
- Baked with high quality ingredients, Stacy's Pita Chips are artfully crafted and simply delicious
- Pure cinnamon and milled cane sugar come together on real twice baked pita bread for a delicious...
- Delicious paired with a bowl of ice cream, a steaming cup of coffee or tea, or a fresh fruit salsa
What Is A Pita?
A pita is a yeast-leavened round flatbread that is primarily made of wheat flour. This type of bread is popular throughout the Middle East and Mediterranean. Several varieties of pitas are available in various shapes and sizes. This bread is usually shaped like a triangle and is very popular in these parts. In addition to their popularity in the Mediterranean, pitas are also popular in many other regions.
A pita is a flat, soft disk that is best eaten right after cooking. However, leftovers can be stored in an airtight container for several days. They can also be warmed up in a toaster oven before using. The cooked pitas can also be frozen for up to three months. The dough for a pita can be made in advance and kept in the refrigerator for up to a week. A pita can also be reheated in the toaster oven.
How To Bake A Pita?
A pita bread can be baked in a variety of ways, depending on how you use it. Some people bake them in the oven, while others prefer to bake them on the stovetop. To make a pita, you need to add salt and olive oil to the dough. If you want to cook it in the oven, it should be at least 425°F. Its flavor is best when you use it fresh, but it is still good to store in the refrigerator.
From What Is A Pita Dough Made From?
The dough for a pita is a simple and straightforward bread dough. It is made with only flour, water, and yeast. These ingredients work together to create a puffy dough that puffed up when it was rolled out. Once it’s rolled out, the top and bottom of the dough will separate and the sides will be puffy and flaky. When you’re serving pitas as a meal, they’re best eaten hot, so don’t wait too long to prepare them.