To make this article happen, we’ve reviewed over 20 milk for cereal and rated them based on user ratings and reviews. You’ve might didn’t know this but the milk you use for your cereal can have a huge impact on the taste. Both classic milk and flavored milk are what make cereal so tasty.
Sale1. General Mills Cinnamon Toast Crunch Milk N' Cereal Bars, 12...
- Bringing Your Favorite Childhood Cereal to a Treat Bar
- Filling made with real milk in the middle
- Naturally Good, Chunky, Crunchy, Chewy and Convenient
- Cinnamon Taste That Is Sure To Satisfy Your Snack Cravings
- Rich in Calcium, Zinc and Iron and Also Contains Essential A and B Vitamins
2. Nesvita, Milk Beverage Mixed with Wholegrain Cereal, Lower...
3. Trudeau Milk Cereal Container, 1 EA, Tropical
- BPA-free, dual compartment container to hold milk and cereal seperately
- Features a 5 oz, container for milk, with integrated ice pack, and 12 oz. Container for cereal
- Features a twist lid with silicone seal to prevent leakage and measurements on the basket for...
- Ideal for oatmeal
- Microwave safe (without lids) and dishwasher safe
4. Milk & Cereal
Sale5. Fleur Alpine Beby Milk Cereal Alpine Evening for Babies from...
- Fleur Alpine Beby Milk Cereal Alpine Evening
- for Babies from 6 months
- from Germany
Sale6. Milk & Cereal
- Marik, Lydia (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 52 Pages - 12/07/2017 (Publication Date) - CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (Publisher)
7. Cereal Killer Serial Food Milk Funny Humor Men's T-Shirt
- If you love to eat cereal for breakfast, why not wear this funny cereal killer item to fit the...
- Look funny and trendy in your cereal killer pun garment. The ultimate men's foodie design for those...
- Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
8. DW Home Hand Poured Richly Cereal Milk Scented Large Double...
- FRAGRANCE PROFILE Pure nostalgia! ... The irresistible scent of sweet, citrus-infused fruit cereal...
- Large Double Wick/Printed Lid Accent
- Burn Time: Approx. 56 hours
- Dimensions: 4" x 4" x 5.25"
- Weight: 2.6 lbs
9. Cereal Milk (feat. Eric The Robe Roberson)
10. Cereal On the Go Cups Travel-To-Go-Food-Containers Storage...
- EAT HEALTHY - Cereal container: 12 FL oz (355 mL),Milk cup: 5.7 FL oz (170 mL)This cereal cup is the...
- NO MORE SOGGY BREAKFAST - When you don’t have time to eat breakfast at home and you want to take...
- PREMIUM QUALITY & SAFE - We care for you that’s why our cereal cup is made of food grade plastic...
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN - This cereal cup comes with a leak-proof, tightly sealed lid that helps secure the...
- PERFECT GIFT IDEA - Whether you’re packing your own or one for every person in your home, this...
Making Your Own Cereal Milk
The first step in making your own cereal milk is to soak your cereal in milk. You can also use a blender or a food processor to blend the cereal. Depending on your favorite type of cereal, you can either eat or mix the solids. You can also add a few extra ingredients, like cinnamon, to make it taste better. You can even use a coffee grinder to grind up the dry ingredients.
Uses For Cereal Milk
Cereal milk is delicious on its own, but it can also be transformed into a number of different desserts. It can be used as a base for a White Russian, a tasty milkshake, or even a panna cotta. There’s no shortage of ways to use cereal milk. Its unique texture makes it an ideal addition to pancakes, waffles, and ice cream. It can even be used to make a dessert.
Who Should Be Using Cereal Milk
Many people have a difficult time digesting sugary drinks, but cereal milk is a popular choice for people who don’t like coffee. It is sweet and a good way to consume sugar in a healthier way. It’s a tasty, nutritious alternative to coffee, but it isn’t as healthy as flavored beverages.
How To Make Cereal Milk At Home
The Stay At Home Chef shows you in this video how you can make your very own cereal milk. If you feel like experimenting, this could be a nice recipe for you to try. It produces delicious milk that you just can’t resist.
We hope you’ve acquired new knowledge about cereal milk and that it will be easier for you to decide in the future which cereal milk might be best for you. You’ve got a lot of flavors and variations, so the key is to experiment and find the one that tastes the best for you.